Arrowaste, Inc. – Sales – Commercial and Industrial
Start Date: Upon Availability
Full Time Status | Salary with Full Benefits
In search of a career that allows you to put your education to use? As a commercial and industrial salesperson at Arrowaste, you will be joining a family-owned company that has been in business for 20 years. This position is vital to our company’s image in professionalism and excellence; and is crucial to our long-term success in the solid waste and recycling industry. Working with our current sales team, you will be a valued team member creating and maintaining long-term business relationships with new and existing customers. The focus of this position is to solicit, grow, and maintain waste and recycling services to the commercial and industrial sector in the Grand Rapids area.
The Arrowaste commercial accounts department is a fast-paced environment, synchronizing our inside customer service and billing team with our outside sales team. This department serves our commercial and industrial sectors by providing professional and timely customer service. As one of the largest full-service waste and recycling companies in the Grand Rapids marketplace, we plan on continued growth. The selected candidate must be detail oriented, self-motivated, outgoing and an active member of our Arrowaste team!
- Four-year degree (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and a great customer service attitude
- A knowledge of local locations, towns, and directions (preferred)
- Excel in working within a group
- Proficiency with Email and Microsoft Office as well as a willingness to learn new software
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and achieve sales activity goals
- Self-motivated, outgoing, positive, pleasant personality
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable safety driving record
- Reliable transportation for use throughout the workday.
- Identify and submit proposals to new commercial and industrial accounts
- Perform site inspections and surveys
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Develop and sustain customer relationships
- Handle e-mail correspondence to customers with a consistent and professional tone
- Listen to and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Assist with special projects as needed