Employee Motivation and Engagement
Half-Day Training: November 13
Employee Motivation and Engagement is a half-day training designed to answer the question “How do we motivate our employees to be engaged and stay engaged?” The whole topic remains a hot button as we all come to the realization that well-engaged, highly-motivated employees and teams tend to stay with their employer longer (sometimes much longer) than those who are disengaged or frustrated.
This training covers a practical approach to keep employees motivated and retained. We’ll take a look at four elements that bring a sense of value to your employees; by valuing them differently you will be setting yourself up to engage them in ideas, strategies, projects, action items, and improved productivity. A bonus conversation will revolve around the topic of welcoming and on-boarding new employees and how to use that process as a way to engage existing employees.
PARTICIPANTS WILL WALK AWAY KNOWING HOW TO:
- Learn a four step approach to motivation and engagement
- Develop a list of actions to help bring the 4 steps to life for your organization
- How to genuinely show your team how much they’re valued
- A list of actions to try with customized suggestions for your situation
- An onboarding template to help develop a retention plan